Wireless Network System
A wireless network platform is increasingly popular and demanding nowadays. It is associated with a telecommunication network whose interconnections between nodes are implemented without the use of wires. The wireless network can allow a user to remotely access to any station which is connected to that network or establish a communication and data transmission over the network in the area where a wired network cannot be employed due to the limitation of infrastructure.
BNP offers our customers several applications of wireless network system which are:
- Using different frequency bands including HF (3 to 30MHz), VHF (30 to 300 MHz) and UHF (300 to 3000 MHz) and SHF (3 to 30 GHz). Note that the use of frequency must be controlled and issue by the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) of Thailand.
- Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint and Multipoint-to-Multipoint communications.
- High availability and reliability.
- Private and secured networks.
- Quick deployment, easy to implement and cost-effective.
Our solutions completely involve a full network and spectrum planning and analysis, design-to-implementation services, system installation and configuration, and maintenance supports and consultation services.